Recent Working Papers
Revealed Preferences over Risk and Uncertainty (with John K.-H. Quah and Ludovic Renou), 2019.
- Short Abstract: Develops and implements a nonparametric procedure, called the lattice method, for testing the consistency of contingent consumption data with a broad class of models of choice under risk and under uncertainty.
- Working Papers: St Andrews 2019, QMUL 2017, IFS 2015, Oxford 2015, Leicester 2013.
- Slides: Lattice Method.
A Lattice Test for Additive Separability, 2018.
- Short Abstract: Establishes necessary and sufficient conditions for a finite data set of price and demand observations to be consistent with an additively separable preference, with an empirical application to panel data on food purchases.
- Working Papers: IFS 2018, St Andrews 2018.
- Slides: Additive Separability.
Older Working Papers
Demand Analysis with Partially Observed Prices (with Ian Crawford), 2016.