Recent Working Papers
A Lattice Test for Additive Separability, 2018.
- Short Abstract: Establishes necessary and sufficient conditions for a finite data set of price and demand observations to be consistent with an additively separable preference, with an empirical application to panel data on food purchases.
- Working Paper Versions: IFS 2018, St Andrews 2018.
- Slides: Print/View.
Revealed Preferences over Risk and Uncertainty (with John K.-H. Quah and Ludovic Renou), 2017.
- Short Abstract: Develops and implements a nonparametric procedure, called the lattice method, for testing the consistency of contingent consumption data with a broad class of models of choice under risk and under uncertainty.
- Working Paper Versions: St Andrews 2017, QMUL 2017, IFS 2015, Oxford 2015, Leicester 2013.
- Slides: Short (Print/View), Long (Print/View).
Demand Analysis with Partially Observed Prices (with Ian Crawford), 2016.
Older Working Papers
Ambiguity Revealed (with Ralph-C. Bayer, Subir Bose, and Ludovic Renou), 2013.