- Slides (Short - Print/View, Long - Print/View) to accompany Revealed Preferences over Risk and Uncertainty (with John K.-H. Quah and Ludovic Renou), which explain the lattice method as a general and flexible revealed preference approach to testing models of decision making under risk and under uncertainty.
- warshall.R -- constructs the transitive closure of a (direct) revealed preference relation.
- garp.R -- checks the Generalized Axiom of Revealed Preference (GARP).
- e_garp.R -- checks e-GARP, i.e., GARP at a given cost efficiency threshold.
- ccei_garp.R -- calculates the Critical Cost Efficiency Index (CCEI) for utility maximization.
- rand_x.R -- generates uniformly random consumption data.